Friday, February 3, 2017

I Wonder Why I Stopped Blogging?

I know, I know, I'm blogging about why I've stopped blogging, I get the irony.

But it's been on my mind. I don't blog anymore, at least not like I used to. I used to compose posts in my head during the week, or even during the day, and spend hours making it look and sound just right.

Did I stop being inspired? No.

Did I stop learning and growing as a teacher? No.

Did I stop wanting to share my ideas? Even to my future self? No.

So what happened? Did I just get tired? Maybe. I am tired.

I still read my own posts though, so that's something. I read last year's one about introducing log properties, just in time to repeat it today, which is what made me wonder.

Why did I stop blogging?

3 comments:

  1. You stopped b/c of all the fake blogging. You weren't sure if you were blogging about what going through your head or the fake stuff going through your head. If you blog a thought but that thought derived from fake news, is that now a fake blog???
    Wonder no further for you now have the answer you seek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or its simply the long term effects from teaching high school students while they slowly drain your soul ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    ReplyDelete